This is the first in a recurring series of posts where I'll be keeping track of funds raised by Iowa startups and technology companies. The series will track fundraising as rounds as they're announced or reported starting January 1.
Funds raised - $6.02MM*
- Higher Learning Technologies (Coralville): $1,000,000 (Seed) from various angels and Kendall Hunt Publishing (February 10)
- EZNetPay, LLC (Des Moines): $1,000,000 (Unattributed) from Plains Angels (February 10)
- FarmLogs (Ann Arbor, Mich./Des Moines): $4,000,000 (Series A) from Drive Capital, Huron River Ventures, Hyde Park Angels, Hyde Park Venture Partners (January 15)
- Men's Style Lab (Des Moines) - $20,000 (Seed) from the gener8tor Accelerator (January 1)
Recent links of note
- Next Level Ventures profiled - We Create Here & Des Moines Register
- The birds and the bees of startup investment - StartupCity Blog
- Plains Angels has eclipsed $1 million in Iowa company investments - Des Moines Register
*Men's Style Lab added at 3:30pm
Photo Credit: Thomas Hawk on Flickr.